Main content starts here, tab to start navigating
Description: This position is fast paced and candidates must be able to multitask and work efficiently while maintaining a friendly attitude and demeanor. Communication is key in this position and candidates must be able to openly communicate with management and team members.
Compensation: $17+ per hour depending on experience // Full Time and Part Time Positions Available (Part time 30 hours or less)
Availability: Full time and Part time positions are available
Location: 10 E. 191st Street, Westfield, IN
Benefits: Full time employees are eligible for medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, discounts on meals & merch, Employee Of The Month Program, flexible scheduling, potential for upward mobility and growth.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Ability to work in a humid and heated environment.
- Ability to lift to 40lbs, bend, scoop, stand, kneel, and squat during the shift.
- Weekend availability.
- Load, run, and unload the dishwasher. Store all dish and kitchenware.
- Maintain and monitor the dishwasher, equipment, and levels of detergents.
- Keep the dish pit clean and sanitized.
- Take out trash.
- Assist the kitchen and front staff with tasks, when needed.